Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Curlers & Coffee

Is there anything more ladylike than curlers and a cup of coffee? That's how I' rocking it this morning.
I must say that the older I get the bigger kick I get out of the strangest/smallest stuff. Moving on. I'm knitting again, yeah! After letting my stitchin' skills fall to the wayside for way to long I've decided to get back into it and spend this warm season gearing up for the next cold one. It should be fun since Brandie is learning and knitting projects with me, as is Sean but he's so fast! And I've figured out a way of, hopefully, not getting sick of it by doing one project for me and then one for someone else and the on for me and then so on and so on. So perhaps this time it won't feel like all that work with no tangible results.
Also of note, Sean saved his beard....oddly not a fan. I love his face, but I'm used to the the beard. Happy to report however, he feels the same and is immediately starting to grow it back.
Tomorrow is parent day at Lucy's school and Shelly is nice enough to give me a half day so I'll be cashing in on all that preschool goodness.
Read the Thin Man and Horns in two weeks. I adored both books! Both are excellent reads. Although I'm not reading anything now and its kinda freakin me out. I think on Friday I will unpack the last box o books and dive into the Maltese Falcon.
Ok off to brush my hair and gear up to head out to work.
<3

No comments: