Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's take a Walk

So with the pending warming weather even I am kinda dying to get out of the house. That said I can't stop listening to Raphael Saddiq's new jam, Let's take a Walk I'm in total support of this whole Neo-Soul thing. I dare you to try and listen without dancing a bit. Impossible, I swear. Although today I should get a chance to get out a bit. Lucy's second field trip is T minus two and a halfish hours. We're off to the treehouse. Nothing too outstanding, as last year Ma was awesome enough to get us a membership, but Lucy loves it there and we didn't renew the membership so she'll be delighted. Plus there is always the "with friends" bonus factor. Regardless I expect a good nap later this afternoon.
And during this nap I expect to clean. My schedule has been wack-a-do and as such the house shows. I got to get a cleaning, although I swear I do that more than anything else.
Keeping this loose stream of consciousness going, even with my schedule being messed up last/this/next week I, of course, watched THE wedding on Friday. It was awesome. Although Victator may have a point. "Just move there already." Ahh if only, a girl can dream I suppose.

No comments: