Monday, May 16, 2011

Countdown to AWESOME!

Every now and again you get a call that just makes you forget Monday means the impending doom of another week of cleaning/work/laundry/guilt of leaving goose/lack of sleep/etc etc etc ahead of you and just let it all roll off like water on a duck. Victator gave me that. She's coming in t minus 16 days. SO exctied~ Although I will mostly just cook, hang out, force her to play lips and shoot the breeze...I don't care. I'm thrilled with the prospect of that. A whole lotta nothin' with my 'little' sister. Plus thanks to the new digs she and Jake can stay with us for a while. Another terrifying realization hits that week too however, Lucy's first year of preschool ends. She's loved every day in Ms. Hill's class, and I am a little sad to see it all pass so fast. Still there is another year to go before "big girl school." So let's just relish in that for the time being.

No comments: