Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A series of statements

I worry about the state of pop music, it's spiraling into screeches and bleeps.

I am very much content with my new home body status, and I am digging the cooking and crafting that go along with it.

That said I would soooooooooooooo wish I were going to Mates of State Saturday, but alas I am once again sitter and ticket less.

Two words, Glitter Toes, the excitement builds. November 19th won't come soon enough.

Pinterest should come with a warning label. I'm convinced it's the reddit for females.

H&M is coming to SLC finally....fingers crossed I'll find my size in all those gloriously inexpensive clothes. Ya know when I find the time/cash to shop. :P

Need to up date my banner with some of the cute shots Kelly has gotten; is it wrong that I want more?! Great photos are like crack for the soul.

Check one off the vinyl wish list, Adele is mine. And as such there have been a few eyes closed belting sessions in the living room.

I have fallen in love with my ghetto-tastic phone. It seems that cell phones is just one arena I will forever be dragging my feet and kicking and screaming into. Is it wrong to want to plan and not be constantly 'wired' in?!

Rilo Kiley forever <3

With Sean's later schedule I think I'll get into knitting and the like again. It might also mean more of this, look out world here comes a whole lotta random!

No comments: